Appearing for NEET 2024? Every aspiring medical student must have braced themselves up and been involved in the preparation for the most difficult medical exam. The NEET 2024 syllabus has some changes as compared to last year’s.
You can unlock your NEET UG success with PrepMed NEET Coaching. Our NEET experts and doctors can provide all the students with all the support they need. Furthermore, whether you’re a brilliant student or a mediocre one, we can help you with the right guidance. Here are the seven key qualities that makes us the best medical coaching institute for the NEET UG:
- Classes By Doctors
- Performance Evaluation
- Exhaustive Revisions
- Interactive Classes
- One on One Doubt Clearing Session
- Regular Mock Tests
- Dedicated Care Team with Junior and Senior Doctors
PrepMed has built its reputation by providing the best mentorship to aspiring medical students. You can count on us for the best NEET 2024-26 courses in Kolkata. Let’s explore more below to dive into some essential aspects of the upcoming NEET 2024 examination.
Things You Should About NEET 2024
Has the Exam Pattern Changed For NEET 2024?
All the students must have to stay updated about important changes in the NEET 2024 examination. As per the NEET 2024 exam pattern, it will consist of a total of 200 MCQs out of which candidates will have to answer 180 questions. The exam will be a total of 720 marks and each subject will be divided into two Sections: A & B.
Section A will have 35 MCQs whereas the other one will have 15 MCQs. Candidates will have to answer 10 questions from Section B.
NEET 2024 Exam Marking Scheme
There has been no change when it comes to the exam marking scheme. Candidates will get 4 marks for every correct answer whereas 1 mark will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer.
Important Note: All the NEET UG students must know that you cannot change the answers in the NEET OMR sheet once you mark an answer.
NEET Exam Duration
There is no change in the duration of the NEET 2024 examination. Candidates will have a total of 3 hours 20 minutes to perform in the NEET examination. In offline mode, the NEET UG exam will be held from 2.00 P.M to 5.20 P.M.
Please note that no candidate will be allowed to sit in the NEET examination in case of late arrival at the exam center. Candidates must reach the NEET exam center 45 minutes before and the exam booklet is distributed 15 minutes before the exam commencement time.
Potential Changes Students Can Expect in the NEET 2024 Exam
- Candidates may not have to present their Aadhaar Card to fill out the NEET 2024 application form. This means providing any valid ID proof will serve the purpose.
- Students can attempt the NEET 2024 exam in any two languages in addition to the English language.
- No restrictions on the number of attempts.
- Candidates pursuing their education from NIOS and state-open schools aren’t eligible to appear for the exams.
- Reduction of syllabus by NMC in the NEET 2024.
Section Wise Number of Questions
- Biology (Botany and Zoology)-90
Who will conduct the NEET 2024 examination, NTA or NMC?
The NMC is supposed to handle the NEET counseling from 2024. On the other hand, the NTA is actually responsible for conducting the NEET 2024 exam.
Please note that this doesn’t mean that the NMC has no authority to make any changes. The NMC still has the authority to change admission rules, NEET eligibility criteria, and certain other NEET exam related aspects as well.
Tentative Schedule for NEET-UG 2024
Please note that dates have been released but not confirmed yet. But, here is the speculated NEET 2024 schedule as per reports. Let’s have a look at them.
|NEET 2024 notification release
|NEET 2024 Application form process
|Correction window opening
|April 2024 second week
|April 2024 third week
|NEET 2024 exam date
|May 5th, 2024
|NEET 2024 Result
|June 2024 end
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2024
- A candidate must be an Indian National, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO), or Foreign Nationals to sit in the NEET UG 2024 examination.
- He/ she must be 17 or above by the time of admission or before 31st December of the year they join the MBBS course.
- Those who are attempting the Class XII examination in 2024 can provisionally take the NEET 2024 entrance test.
- Candidates need to pass in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
PrepMed: Your Path to Medical Success
Experts at PrepMed can be your best friend on your path to cracking NEET UG on the first attempt. We are the most trusted coaching institute for 2025-26 NEET complete courses in Kolkata.
PrepMed NEET Coaching stands as a beacon of excellence and a testament to our unwavering commitment to nurturing the next generation of healthcare professionals. We strive to empower aspiring doctors with our dedicated faculty, team of doctors, and cutting-edge resources. Our courses are also affordable so no candidates need to be bothered a lot about the fees. Check our website to learn more about our courses or call us today. We are happy to help you.